[thelist] Adobe PDF Fill-in Forms

Shirley Kaiser (SKDesigns) skaiser at skdesigns.com
Mon Dec 4 16:18:56 CST 2000

Rachel,

My hunch is that you probably need the pumped up version of Adobe
Acrobat for this. You might double-check Adobe's site or Planet PDF at
http://www.planetpdf.com.

This is a different need than converting a document to PDF, and I'm
pretty sure Illustrator will only convert a document to PDF.

Also, right now Netscape 6 doesn't support this fillable form feature,
unfortunately. It's such a terrific feature with PDF forms that not
enough people are aware of at the moment. I'm hoping that gets changed
with an update. PDF has so many great capabilities.

Warmly,
Shirley
--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.