[thelist] .com Re-registration

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Wed Dec 6 20:49:11 CST 2000

Yes, a friend of mine went through a similar ordeal and hasn't had any luck
with NSol freeing up the domain.

My question is then, how did companies like Adobe and Salon get their
domains registered by other parties when it had expired? Is this the reason
for the "waiting period" or did those people merely pop up at the right time
and request them?

- amanda