[thelist] What is wrong with this form?

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Thu Dec 7 01:11:36 CST 2000

Thanks for the offer Anthony.  I just got it working.  For some reason, the
table right after the <form> tag was the problem.  I moved it above the
form tag and all is well.  Go figure.

I have another problem.  This one is a SQL issue.  I am trying to get a
unique list of users from my table but I cannot remember the proper
wordage.  ie....select unique(emailaddr) from scratch where gameid=1

I know that statement is wrong, but I can't seem to get it right.  Any idea?

Thanks again.

Chris