[thelist] Netscape 6 loads page twice

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Thu Dec 7 06:22:37 CST 2000

Considering your sites probably don't work because they're not
compliant with standards, you should probably modify them. The
writing is on the wall, or more specifically, on www.w3c.org :)

I don't believe Netscape deserves a horrible death; while I may
prefer IE as my main browser (and Macintosh as my main OS ;) that
doesn't mean that Netscape is itself a bad browser. Considering the
number of people using Netscape is still significant and eventually
many will upgrade, it's a fair bet you do  want to fix things.

As someone once said here: AOL owns Netscape now. What would happen
to your site if the internal AOL browser used Netscape instead of IE?

Jake