[thelist] N6 and Percents

Kyle Smeby kyle at a-s-i.com
Thu Dec 7 11:04:32 CST 2000

> Has anybody else noticed this?  In N4.x and IE
> 4.x and 5.x, I used code like <table width="100%" height="100%">

You've got table height to work in NN4.x ?!?  In IE I've never had a problem
but with NN unless the page had an extremely simple table structure the
height attribute either did nothing, or would extend the table to around
150% the height of the window--i.e. unnecessary scrolling.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but I've always found setting cell and
table sizes in NN eratic at best.  Although as you said setting actual pixel
sizes work a lot better than percentages and especially relating to height.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

    later

        kyle