[thelist] Opera browser- now with a (free) new version

Erik Sabowski airyk at SDF.lonestar.org
Thu Dec 7 14:31:56 CST 2000

With the lastest batch of virii out there, i agree. But in some cases, i'd
blame microsoft. But outlook, by default, runs any vbscript automatically
if an email includes some. (at least at one time it was that way, maybe
they have now changed the default to not run it automatically, i wouldn't
know, i don't use it :)

i think that by know, we know enough about the intelligence curve of the
average computer user that the default should be to NOT run scripts
automatically.

#airyk

airyk at sdf.lonestar.org