Vixen of Verbiage! (was Re: [thelist] PaintShop Pro 7)

George Dillon george.dillon at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Dec 8 04:52:08 CST 2000

Annie

No I'm not insulting you... your question lead me to discover this Easter
Egg!

> I'm checking out PSP 7 ... Preset Shapes tool... any way to
> retain the style, but change the colors

A cut and paste from the PSP7 help file to this Outlook Express message
resulted in this:

<cutandpaste>

If the selected shape has a style (color, gradient, or pattern), select the
check box to use the default style. Clear the check box to use the styles
you have set on the Color palette.

Vixen of Verbiage

</cutandpaste>

Anyway I believe this answers your question in the negative... i.e. 'Retain
style' really means 'Use default style, colors and all'.

HTH

George