[thelist] CSS, Forms, IE/Netscape

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Fri Dec 8 11:47:23 CST 2000

Aardvark,

|> From: "Gina K. Anderson" <gina at sitediva.com>
|[...]
|> Then just apply <INPUT CLASS="radio"..., right?
|
|right, but isaac's article goes into more detail
|(http://www.evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=8&cid=454, in case you
|dumped the other posts)...

Hmm, this doesn't seem to be working for me--see:
http://dev003.geonetric.com/jobmart/postposavail.asp

I have in the external stylesheet;

input.radio

	background : #FFFFFF;
	color: #000000;
}

And in the radio button tag codes I have:

<INPUT name="TypeId" value="1" type=radio class="radio">

and it still has a blue box around it..any ideas? I doublechecked the CSS it's
pulling and the code, but maybe my headache is just too painful to see what is
wrong.

|sorry, i can see it was convoluted-sounding...

Oh, okay, I see what you mean now :) Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Gina