[thelist] Slightly OT?....Thumbnail Viewer

cspruck at mindspring.com cspruck at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 8 14:21:05 CST 2000

Warren,

Take a look at QuickNailer. <http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=3697> It hasn't been updated in a while, but it worked pretty well when I used it a year or two ago and was quite feature-rich.

Chris

thelist at lists.evolt.org wrote:
> Greetings again wise evolters.

I need to create pages of thumbnail images of photos in a given folder. I will be printing these out for reference when working on sites for photographers, etc. with large amount of photos to display on their sites. The catch is I want the thumbnail images to have their filename printed below them.

Is there a program or maybe a PhotoShop plug-in that does this. I use the contact sheet feature in PhotoShop but it doesn't put the filenames under the image.

Mac G-4 OS 9