[thelist] web ed

Sandy Strahl sjstrahl at sedona.net
Sat Dec 9 00:15:49 CST 2000

Hi everybody, new to the list, name of sandy, email
address in case my topic bores most of you is
sjstrahl at sedona.net

I'm wanting to find excellent web design education
via the Internet or long distance,  (html, javascript, style sheets,
information architecture, site design, xtml, for starters) and
am hoping some of you know where to go, or where to
start looking. I know there are plenty of tutorials out there,
and have availed myself of  a few, but am looking for
coursework guided by really sharp professionals.
Possible to find?  Hoping so!

Thanks!
Sandy
sjstrahl at sedona.net