[thelist] Which Monitor Size Should I Use?

JTocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Sun Dec 10 21:59:05 CST 2000

Hi Barret,
Bless your heart! Working with a 15in monitor?? Then SURELY you don't use
WYSIWYG programs with dialogs that take up most of your screen real estate!
Which monitor to use??? my creed is the more screen real estate the better!
as long as your cpu has the video memory to handle it.
Monitor resolution does not affect the size of your pages, per se... that
depends on your code. It's good practice to design your pages to be
'stretchy' (liquid) so that no matter what monitor resolution the viewer is
viewing your site, the page adapts accordingly
One word of caution... once you start working with a larger monitor, you'll
never go back to a 15" and wonder how in the world you ever got by as a
web/graphic designer without one.
~j