[thelist] Where Do I Go For Info On HomeSite Bug?

Jorah Lavin madstone at madstone.net
Wed Dec 13 04:09:46 CST 2000

Good day

I use Homesite 4.01 at work, and a few weeks ago discovered (the hard way)
that when I run the "Codesweeper" command, Homesite is removing the
contents of some URLs in the markup.   For instance, something like

http://www.blah.com/blah/index.html/

will turn into:

http://///

Which is somewhat distressing, to say the least.

I love having my HTML arranged in a particular way, (and I've found myself
actually copying particularly nasty looking pages onto a floppy disk and
using BBEdit at home to format the layout.  :-).

Anyone else heard of this happening?  Anyone have a URL to an online
resource where I can learn more about this bug?

Thanks.

-Jorah