[thelist] Adobe PDF Fill-in Forms

Hayer, Jagjeet Jagjeet.Hayer at softwareag.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 05:57:25 CST 2000

All,

These postings sound similar to what I want to do with Adobe. But I
currently have a HTML form that has some fields pre-populated and some
requiring the user to enter information, and was wondering if there is a
tool to convert this to a pdf.  So can I create a pdf document converted
from HTML that has both pre-populated and fillable fields and can either be
submitted on-line or printed off?

TIA,

Jag.