[thelist] Error with evolt 2.0

AtdtXav atdtxav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 13:45:20 CST 2000

Hey guys, I know there's a separate list for this, but I haven't
signed up for it, so I'll just pop it in here. :)

PS I am totally wild for the new design *grins*  Every so often
I run across a site that makes me bleed from the eyes with
jealousy, and this is one of them :)  My only suggestion is on
the evolt definition at the bottom.  It looks rather plain, I
think maybe "evolt" should be bolded in each instance or
something.  ;)  JMHO.

Anyway, on with the error, which I recieved during redirect
after rating the "evolt 2.0!" article :

Error Diagnostic Information
Cannot process file

The requested file
"/home/evolt/main_html/evolt/article/dsp_article.cfm" has length
zero. ColdFusion cannot parse empty templates.

The specific sequence of files included or processed is:
/home/evolt/main_html/alphaboxcontroller.cfm
  /home/evolt/main_html/evolt/index.cfm      CFInclude
    /home/evolt/main_html/evolt/home_design.cfm      CFInclude
      /home/evolt/main_html/evolt/app_chooser.cfm      CFInclude
        /home/evolt/main_html/evolt/app_article.cfm
CFInclude
          /home/evolt/main_html/evolt/article/dsp_article.cfm
  CFInclude

The error occurred while processing an element with a general
identifier of (CFINCLUDE), occupying document position (39:5) to
(39:50) in the template file
/home/evolt/main_html/evolt/app_article.cfm.

Date/Time: Thu Dec 14 13:44:50 2000
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0;
DigExt)
Remote Address: 24.17.67.181

=====
Xavier