[thelist] cron jobs

Dean Mah dsmah at home.com
Thu Dec 14 21:25:21 CST 2000

Okay.  Make sure that you have a linefeed at the end of the last
line.

In order to combine a couple of entries, write a shell wrapper around
the two commands and then just run the wrapper.

Anything that gets printed to STDOUT or STDERR will be e-mailed to
you.  If you don't want that output, re-direct STDOUT and STDERR to a
file or something like /dev/null.

Lynx is a text-only Web browser.

Dean