[thelist] New Site in IE 5.5 - Evolt.org

djc djc at five2one.org
Fri Dec 15 13:57:44 CST 2000

(bear with my lack of windows saviness)..

is there a setting in IE that will turn off the default IE error pages,
and let IE render what the server is sending you for an error page
instead.

If there is, try it and let me know what(if anything) changes, or if you
can paste any more info.

Thanks bunches :)

.djc.