[thelist] CF Freebie

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Sun Dec 17 17:21:50 CST 2000

As a side note to this, everyone who runs IIS and CF (or ASP) should check
to make sure they are not vulnerable to the ::$DATA or +.htr hack. To check,
go to any CF page (or ASP), like www.myserver.com/foo.cfm, and add ::$DATA
or +.htr to the end of the URL. If the CF(ASP) source code shows up, your
vulnerable.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482