[thelist] ColdFusion development

chris at fuseware.com chris at fuseware.com
Mon Dec 18 08:31:14 CST 2000

Madhu,

  We have, or are in the  process of, converted our e-commerce site into
Cold Fusion.  I can't give specifics, but it is definitely over $100,000.
We are very interested in Java, but have found that Allaire's path mirrors
our internal push for Java.  AS one of the main internal proponents of
Allaire products, I can say that I truly believe CF is a valid enterprise
platform.

Hope that helps,

Chris Evans
Webmaster, Victoria's Secret Catalog