[thelist] fusebox and asp?

Herzog, Ari Ari_Herzog at Instron.com
Mon Dec 18 14:23:35 CST 2000

Doh! Right. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: McCreath_David [mailto:McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 3:06 PM
To: 'thelist at lists.evolt.org'
Subject: RE: [thelist] fusebox and asp?

>From: Raymond Camden
>
>I don't think that is exactly what he means. Fusebox is a way of doing
>things, but people mainly use it with CF. Anyway, David, have you tried
>posting on the Fusebox listserv? (I'm not saying don't post
>here, I just
>want to make sure you know that a fusebox listserv exists. :)

Hi, Raymond --

Yeah, the "way of doing things" is what I was referring to, and no I haven't
tried subbing to the fusebox listserv. I'll look into it...thanks!

I'm still interested in knowing from people on this list, though. :)

>> From: Herzog, Ari
>>
>> I may be off, but I believe Fusebox can work with ASP via WDDX.

Hi, Ari -- *I* may be off, too, but are you thinking of ColdFusion itself? I
know WDDX by name and the place that I've seen it is in the context of
letting an ASP server and a ColdFusion server share information. Fusebox is
a way of building web apps that was developed for use with ColdFusion. See
www.fusebox.org if you don't know what I'm talking about (not that *I* know
what I'm talking about... :)

Dave