[thelist] CF: What's that tag?

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Mon Dec 18 20:36:23 CST 2000

Hey Frank,

That's one of the functions of the FormURL2Attributes tag, which is
associated with the Fusebox methodology.  If you're not using Fusebox,
you'll want to pare down that tag to only perform the URL functions. It's
open source, and freely available at

http://fusebox.org

You can download the tag directly here:
http://fusebox.org/files/tags/formurl2attributes.zip