[thelist] Flash 4 Tutorials (PC)

Philip Lindsay phil at presence-multimedia.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 04:58:55 CST 2000

to get going a good place to start might be the Flash tutorials on Webmonkey
- http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/multimedia/shockwave_flash/index.html
-, but you may also find the need to get a good book for reference and more
detailed information.

I got the Flash 4 Bible which has served me well and would recommend to
anyone.

Remember though Flash 5 is out and is a wee bit different, so it may be
worth getting a Flash 5 book (if there are any..).

HTH,

Phil