[thelist] Netscape table behavior - grrr

muinar muinar at gmx.net
Thu Dec 21 16:11:59 CST 2000

Thanks Rudy, that's helpful

Yes, it seems that I can't leave the right cell without a width, but
if I put in 90 or 100%, it compresses the left cells to some 30 pixels  :(

The solution is though, to put in one more of those single pixel gifs
and blow it up to the width of the left part of the table, so the right
cell can't compress it anymore. Got it!

Thanks again