[thelist] Javascript help redux

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Wed Dec 27 17:46:43 CST 2000

What about not opening the window *directly* with the anchor, but rather
calling a js function to open the window for you.  Then you can save a
reference to the window ala:

var myWin
myWin = window.open(...);

Then you should be able to access the window through myWin regardless of
what they named it, or at least figure out what name they changed it to.

-joshua