[thelist] X-evolt: WHAT!!?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 1 05:39:08 CST 2001

> From: "Shirley Kaiser (SKDesigns)" <skaiser at skdesigns.com>
>
> Also, if you go to the site's main page, you'll find the Evolt.org logo
> with a link to evolt.org. Is that an OK thing for him to do?
>
> http://www.nerdsoul.com/
>
> If he's not in any way affiliated with evolt.org, I'm curious about why
> he's doing all this stuff. Just feeling protective....

yeah, that's cool... he's not representing himself as evolt.org, or
making any other claims... it's just a link to the site... we do have
some banners out there for folks who wanna link, but the logo is
just fine... glad to see you feel protective, though...

so anyway, where's this millennium bug i keep hearing about?  i
mean, the millennium's here, but nothing's happening...