[thelist] Form submit question

jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Mon Jan 1 17:08:08 CST 2001

michael,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: Michael Galvin
:
: Works good, but for some reason, the contents
: of the frame that contains the form are "blanked"
: out.  It's still set as per the frameset, and if I open
: the frame in a new window, it shows the proper
: contents, but there's nothing in that frame on the
: original page.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm not sure what you're saying is happening.  do you have a url handy that
i could check out?

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: where 'bottom.html' is the current source of the
: frame.  Is this normal?  Do I have to refresh the
: page as part of the onSubmit?

normally the action attribute would point at a script of some sort on the
server that would accept the form contents and email them, write them to a
text file, or store them in a database.  how are you doing it?

thanks,

.jeff

name://jeff.howden
game://web.development