[thelist] Email delays....

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Jan 3 09:00:08 CST 2001

Hey Chris -

It may be a bit slower on thelist for a while.. Since I switched jobs, I
no longer have access to the plethora of hardware I used to... yet :)

I used to have a 4 machine configuration serving the evolt lists, and it
was really fast.. about 100 seconds to send out 3500 emails. Now we're
down to one machine doing it.. Gimme a couple days/weeks and I'll be
making changes to make it faster again :)

As always, if anyone is interested in donating used hardware or beer to
quench my un-ending thirst for listserver speed and malted hops, feel
free to contact me :)

.djc.