[thelist] Adobe InDesign?

B.A. Sybal (I Need Web Design dot com) basybal at iNeedWebDesign.com
Wed Jan 3 10:24:08 CST 2001

On 3 Jan 2001, at 8:34, Carole Guevin wrote:

> Hi - anybody used InDesign 1.5 on the list?  Pros and cons re QuarkX?

Check with your printer to see if they accept ID files ... I don't
know many printers that are accepting ID files, so it may
not be a wise investment until more service bureaus/prepress
shops are taking them ... I personally would love to see
more adopt PDF workflows (no more platform and font
problems!).

	Barb

Barbara Sybal, iNeedWebDesign.com by GFX
Web Design, Graphic Design & Logos
"Like Ants, We Work Hard & as a Team"
http://www.iNeedWebDesign.com
Vox: 905-828-7399