[thelist] Email delays....

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Wed Jan 3 11:00:08 CST 2001

Thanks for the explanation.  I wasn't complaining, if I came off that
way.  I know you guys had been done some work on the mail servers several
months ago and I didn't know if my problem might be related.

What type of hardware do you need?  I don't have a computer to give (trying
to get a second for myself), but I may have some components you can use.

Chris