[thelist] Email delays....

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Jan 3 11:42:08 CST 2001

I'll pretty much use anything that comes my way.. In the old(fast)
setup, I had 3 486's and a sparc 2 that were doing the relaying.. mostly
stuff that people throw away.. components, old new & used could be
used.. But I dont wanna take away from anything you might be building
yourself :)

Thanks for the offer :)

.djc.