[thelist] Evolt Equipment Support Fund? (was) Email delays... .

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Thu Jan 4 12:53:08 CST 2001

Hi Dan,

Okay ... It doesn't take a lot of arm-twisting to get me to admit that I get
a LOT of benefit out of lurking on the list.... and chiming in now and
again.    ;-)

I'd probably be willing to chip in a few bucks to an "Evolt Equipment Fund"
... <caveat>(don't expect BIG $$)     ;-)   </caveat>

Can you and the other admin types find a way to make that happen?  (Reach
agreement on a snail-mail address and/or set up a checking account in
evolt's name or something?)

Yes - I'm serious .... and I'm pretty sure a bunch of other folks would chip
in as well.

BTW - we've got a bunch of artistic folks here - a donated design for an
"official" evolt t-shirt could make some (very small) cash in exchange for
someone putting in a bunch of silkscreen time and effort.

Bake Sale? ... Nah - just kidding!

Whatever.

You guys come up with some kind of idea.

I think it will get a bunch of support.

Ron L.