[thelist] Evolt Equipment Support Fund? (was) Email delays... .

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Thu Jan 4 13:56:08 CST 2001

Cool idea.  I would suggest a PayPal account.  Easy to setup, easy to send
money to.  Only drawback (i think) is if you get over $500 deposited within
6 months you have to move to a "business" acct.  You don't need a license
for this though.

I'd be willing to buy a shirt or 2.   Can NEVER have too many tees.  :)