[thelist] please test my custom tag <cf_breadcrumb>

Bruce Heerssen bheerssen at visualbridge.tv
Thu Jan 4 14:59:08 CST 2001

I've been noticing the number of 'bread crumb navigation' articles posted
recently to evolt.org. That got me to thinking "How easy would this be to
implement in ColdFusion". It turns out that it's real easy. Anyway, I came up
with a custom tag solution that provides an easy, easy way to display breadcrumb
navigation. If anyone is interested in helping me to test the code, please email
me directly and I'll send it to you.

If all goes well, I'll write a vtm and help file for it and submit it to the
Allaire Developer's Exchange. Perhaps I'll even write up an article about the
tag and submit it to evolt.org. But first I need to know that it works for most
server setups.

Thanks to all,

Bruce Heerssen
Visual Bridge, Inc.