[thelist] Evolt Equipment Support Fund? (was) Email delays... .

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at brown.edu
Fri Jan 5 14:14:11 CST 2001

At 1:18 PM -0500 1/5/01, Norman Bunn wrote:
>You might check out http://www.cafepress.com/ for a quick way to get the
>evolt t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, etc. and raise some cash for the Equipment
>Support Fund.  All you need to do is upload a graphic and set a few options
>and "bang!" instant Evolt store.

If I may, let me put in a "eh..." and a <shrug> for cafepress. While
I think they are a great concept, I'd much rather have a nice colored
t-shirt (ala something from copyleft or thinkgeek) than a white/grey
one with a super-dooper iron-on.

Yes, I'm a t-shirt snob...I have enough of them, I'm entitled!

(whups, owe a tip...)

<tip type="coder health">

Even if you've got one of those cool workstations with everything
within reach, remember to stop and take a break. A quick walk up and
down the stairs, a lap around the building, or a walk to the local
coffee/teahouse will make you feel better and be more productive. You
can (and should) only stare at those colored pixels for so long
before giving your eyes, and your body, a rest.

</tip>

--
Julia Frizzell
julia_frizzell at brown.edu