[thelist] Frames question

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Sun Jan 7 07:46:12 CST 2001

rudy sayed:

| is this page up on the web yet, even in mockup?  got a url you could
share?

Nope, not yet.  I think I'll have to go back to the client and get him to
change the dimensions of his graphic.  I think a picture 343 in height is
going to be a little too big in loading time anyway (especially when he's
getting the gfx from an ad agency who care very little for size, I'd say)

Judging from previous responses, I have about 400 pixels to play with on the
vertical, so I'll try and work out how big his graphics can be.

Thanks for all the help

m.