[thelist] Frames question

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 7 10:50:12 CST 2001

> From: "Michael Galvin" <mpgalvin at eircom.net>
>
> Is there anybody here that is still designing for 640x480 - I mean,
> specifically?  Not, "oh, this should work at the lower res, but they may
> have to scroll"

i do, but that's only because those projects call for it... otherwise,
all my designs are liquid now, with 640x480 the lowest res... in
some cases, i allow for WebTV as well...

somehow i've gotten a rep for building sites that work for older
browsers, bizarre browsers, slow connections, and old machines...
as such, i get a lot of requests for that stuff...