[thelist] CF Question: Permutation of right(string, count)

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Mon Jan 8 17:41:26 CST 2001

If there is exactly one comma in the string, you can use

ListLast(string).

-or if there could be many commas and you want what's after the first comma-

ListGetAt(string, 2)

-or if there could be multiple commas and you want everything after the
first comma the following 2 will work-

Right(string, Len(string) - Find(',', string))
                         -or-
Reverse(Left(string, Find(',', Reverse(string))-1))

Keep in mind that ListGetAt(string, 2) will fail if the first element is
empty and therefore the comma is the first character in the string and there
is one comma in the string.

-joshua