[thelist] Email Ads

Adrian Fischer adrian at logo-logic.com
Wed Jan 10 02:37:26 CST 2001

Hi Gang,

Hope all is going well for you all in the new year?

Does any one know of a script (free of course) that allows you to add
advertisements to outgoing emails?  I have searched the obvious places
(pup/chi Resource Index) but haven't found anything even close.  If needs be
I will have to hack one up myself but am trying to save on duplicating what
I thought would already be existence.  mysql backed would be great but at
this stage Ill take what ever I can get.

Any help is, as always, much appreciated.

Thanks

Adrian Fischer
Brisbane
Australia