[thelist] Web work in London?

A. Erickson ilsa at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 10 13:20:26 CST 2001

> Tell me about it. Its a nightmare. I actually now have two
> mobiles - one for
> daily use, and one for the agencies to call. Its permanently
> turned off - I
> just check the messages once or twice a day, and call back the 1
> or 2 out of
> the 15 or so that I get.
>
> Kerin.

This has made me quite curious -- do you all feel that you get paid a living
wage? If I had 15 phone calls a day for my services, I would expect to be
paid quite well once I settled on something. Are they really beating down
your door and then only offering ~35k (this is in American dollars, right?).

- amanda