[thelist] Anchor tags in NS4 CSS

Andy Olsen andyo at tds.net
Wed Jan 10 15:00:26 CST 2001

I'm trying to get a style sheet to work in NS4.x. However,  NS does not
seem to recognize the tags for The "A" anchor tag. Or, it just recognizes
one of them. I've followed the documentation very closely.

I checked the bugs list at
http://developer.netscape.com/support/bugs/known/css.html
Didn't find any advice on this.

When I go to the CSS pages, I get the
http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/css/structure.html

I the section under "Anchor Pseudo-classes" it suggests the syntax.