[thelist] Filling up timesheets - good or bad?

Warden, Matt mwarden at odyssey-design.com
Thu Jan 11 14:02:38 CST 2001

> > > properly documented time jives with the project plan, so there's no
> > > reason to fill anyone in...
> >
> > tell that to the boss when he comes around asking what you're working on
or
> > how you are planning to attack a certain problem...
>
> yer boss is not a project manager... sorry to hear that...

That's part of the problem, two of my bosses are project managers. You'd have
to meet them to understand what I'm talking about. Only one is actually a good
project manager... the other has zero techincal skills and are pretty much
relays of client needs.

> it's not as hard as it seems... you ever tried refusing a meeting
> appointment?

Once. Got three months in the hole.

--
mattwarden