[thelist] IIS file: Icon_: wtf is it?

Erika Meyer meyer at up.edu
Fri Jan 12 12:48:31 CST 2001

Deleting the files with a Mac was totally simple.  Like most things with a
Mac.
(I employed the ancient technique of 'drag and drop' to the directories and
all contents therein)

As for the lashing, IIS wasn't my decision (nor was WebSTAR for that
matter).  I'm just a dumb techie.  Where's my task chart?  (Gee, if I'd
stuck with Windows I could have filled a lot more hours with this task...)

Erika

<tip type="lifestyle">
Studies have shown that exercise may increase intelligence.
Try riding a bike to work.
<tip>