[thelist] Problem getting a stylesheet

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Jan 12 16:47:31 CST 2001

Totally a shot in the dark here, but you could set up file level control
on who can get what kind of files.

What MS may be doing is only allowing that page to be shown if the
referer is foo.microsoft.com, or if the refering IP address is from the
MS address space.

The only way to test this would be to forge the referer cgi variable in
an HTTP header and try to grab the file..

This could be totally wrong though :)

.djc.