[thelist] Browser testing

Hendrik Mans hm at netzbiest.de
Mon Jan 15 08:47:31 CST 2001

> "Outrageously, unnecessarily, brain-lackingly,
> NotWorkingInTheIndustryAgain-ly, screwed up"
> is closer.

:-)

> I don't think it's possible to veer into hyperbole with
> this one. I could excuse it on an amateur site, or on
> a testing system (where it would get fixed), but not live,
> on an obviously professionally designed site.

I don't know how professionally designed it is (I couldn't get in), but the
front page doesn't really look that promising. An OK choice of colours, but
the image looks fuzzy.

The only thing that actually actively annoys me is their reference to WaSP.
What's next? <a href="http://www.slashdot.org">Microsoft ownz j00</a>? :-)

Take care,
Hendrik