[thelist] Evolt equipment fund update..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Jan 15 13:43:31 CST 2001

As promised!

It turns out that I got a lot more response than I planned for the evolt
equipment fund.. Thanks to the following people for their generous
contributions! Matt W, Chris D, Scott D, Meredith T, Hugh B plus the two
anonymous contributions!!!!

The total is sitting at $345.45 right now after the purchase of some old
spare parts to put together the second relay server.(See
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20010108/147779.html
  for info)

I'm debating on whether or not to spend now or save up more for a
'better' machine, but i'll keep you posted!
<shameless>
Still accepting donations btw.. http://www.paypal.com and my account is
djc at members.evolt.org
</shameless>

Thanks again to those of you that conritbuted!

.djc.