[thelist] Before and After Web Sites - CDN Tax Tip

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Jan 15 15:41:31 CST 2001

Hi folks,

I seem to be picking up a fair bit of redesign work of web sites lately.
Sites that had been completed a few years ago, and look absolutely horrible
now and in need of updating and improving.  I would like to be able to
market this redesign service more effectively.

Anyone have any ideas on how to best show the old site and the new site?
Just use screen captures of key areas within the site?  These aren't large
web sites, usually under 10 pages, once redesigned.  What about posting a
link to the old site (hosted on my server), with the original designer
information deleted, and a link to the new site?  "See the Old - See the
New" concept?  Is this "acceptable"?  What have others done?

Comments, ideas, suggestions, greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Michele

<tip type="Tax Time in Canada" author="Mishka">
Yeah, I know these are a bit early, but worth bookmarking for the future.
Had to know it was only a matter of time before we could prepare and submit
our taxes over the web.

CCRA's Netfile web site, due early February - http://www.netfile.gc.ca/
Ufile with Brian Costello - http://www.ufile.ca  (I would want to check with
CCRA that this has their official approval.)

</tip>

Michele Foster
WordPro Services
Aurora, Ontario, Canada