[thelist] Determining Download Speed

Gillespie, Bryan Bryan.Gillespie at medic.com
Tue Jan 16 14:01:31 CST 2001

Thanks for the link.  However, I'm looking for actual times from a user.
For example, the user may have a cable connection, but may only be able to
download at 15kb/s one time, but 40kb/s another.  I need to keep track of
it.

I think Hendrik's solution may work best, if I can get the data served up to
the user immediately after the download is completed.