[thelist] Call for Help-Shopping Carts

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Tue Jan 16 16:13:31 CST 2001

Hi gang,

Okay, I'm pulling my hair out. I have a client that wants to add an online store
to her site with the following features:

*Web-based admin to delete/add items and set up categories and subcategories
*Shipping charges based on total amount (per US and Canada if possible)
*Under 200 dollars for one time purchase or less than $12 per month

Heh. Anyone have any ideas? I've been through the good old
www.cgi-resources.com, and did some searches, tried out some, but not all have
the features she wants and I'm no programmer.

Any suggestions even coming close to the requirements would be *very*
appreciated,
Gina