[thelist] Interesting news / Allaire and Macromedia to merge

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Jan 16 20:41:31 CST 2001

At 01:52 PM 1/16/2001 -0900, you wrote:
> >so, what happens to all the ASP support that Drumbeat brought to
> >the table?  is that gonna fall away?  are we gonna be stuck with CF
> >exclusively here?  handy Flash utilities that are CF-centric?
>
>Do we have any Drumbeat users on thelist? I'm curious about it, but haven't
>d'lded it yet.

I had Drumbeat and have Ultra Dev. I haven't really found a use for it
since I do my ASP coding by hand. (I even tried InterDev and dumped it
within hours.)

I just don't "see" the benefit for what I/we do with ASP. That's not to say
its a horrid product and it might be great for your needs. Just didn't fit
mine.
---
Anthony Baratta
President