[thelist] Evolticon2.0 - (Apology & tip)

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Wed Jan 17 08:41:31 CST 2001

Grrrr - darned private onlist confused emails!
Sorry folks, I thought I was replying to Martin.

<tip type="Primary keys">

If you name your primary keys in a database as the table name followed by ID
(e.g. NewsID) then you can use the same name for fields in other tables
which have a relation to that ID. That way, when you get back all the fields
from both tables in a join you can use RS("NewsID") safe in the knowledge
that News.NewsID and OtherTable.NewsID have the same value.

</tip>

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net
 Cookstour - http://cookstour.org