[thelist] More interesting news / NetIQ buys WebTrends for $1 Billion

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Wed Jan 17 11:00:31 CST 2001

Speaking of Webtrends, has anyone used it lately? I used it about a year ago
to parse DeathClock logs and it was slow as heck. Maybe my system wasn't
fast enough to support the software. I'd love to hear anyone elses opinion.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482